Customer Service Policy
Customer service policy
- We will ensure all clients receive the same quality service, we will never discriminate against age, sexuality, disability, race or class.
- We offer free 15 minute consultations to every new client prior to their visit if required.
- We will give honest advice with true opinions about style and colour choice to give you the best possible outcome from every salon visit.
- We will always greet you with a friendly manner and carry out your service with a smile.
- If in the unlikely event you are unhappy with your hair we will be happy to see to any problems within 48 hours, please contact the service manager asap after the service, and our policy would be to offer you another service on a complimentary bases to ensure full satisfaction.
- We promise to use best quality products and equipment at all times.
- We promise to carry out every service to the best of our ability, we will never rush you or compromise your experience to accommodate others.
- We will always endeavour to keep to your scheduled appointment time, however occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances we can run behind, in this unlikely event we will always give you an expected wait time and do our best to keep to it.
- You will always be offered refreshments during your salon visit.
- During your backwash experience you will always receive a head massage to ensure ultimate relaxation.
- Our tiered pricing reflects our teams experience and education.
- We insist that a skin test is carried out to safe guard our clients from reaction. Please ensure you have had a skin test 48 hours prior to any colouring service, including off scalp colouring.
- We appreciate your feedback good or bad, feel free to express your thoughts to any member of staff during your visit or via email to [email protected]
- All feedback either positive or negative will be assessed on an individual bases
- All personal data held at the salon will not be shared with third parties we are committed to meeting data protection obligations insuring the protection and security of all personal data.